Martin LightJockey 2.95Free
Access and control functions, applications and processes of MS Windows by connecting the controller via USB and accessing its DMX interface. Every command is executed according to a preset reaction in the supplied control package. Customization is possible.
Old versionsSee all
LightJockey 2 is a flexible, easy-to-use Windows-based controller utilizing a USB to DMX Interface.
One of the industry’s most popular PC-based controllers for well over a decade, LightJockey 2 offers lighting designers greater flexibility, spontaneity and ease of use in a user-focused control package.
- Large fixture library and user configurable editor
- Real-time realistic 3D Visualizer MSD MC Edition for off-site programming
- Supports MP3, audio CD, SMPTE and MIDI timecode
- Martin USB Duo DMX interface with 2 x 512 Channels DMXIN/Out
- Control of up to 100 fixtures (680 RGB fixtures), 2048 DMX channels
- Graphical representation of all fixture functions
- Add-on LightJockey Manager, free downloadable software for scheduling events
- LED-Trix plug-in included for programming color-mixing fixtures